Thursday, July 16, 2009

Part 1 Of Our Road Trip!

Well we just have about made it through week 1 of our 5 week vacation. We have been to many little towns on the way to Colorado Springs, Denver and now we are in Fort Collins for the night and tomorrow we make the drive to Utah to Dillon's parents house. I'd have to say Colorado Springs is by far the best place so far. Very pretty and green. Not too big of a city but definitely not too small. The girls have done so good as usual. London was not her happy self on the first day but I thought it was because she was getting her third tooth(the top one) but now i don't see it...ummm but other than that day she has been a peach. She turns 8 months tomorrow. She is getting to be such a big girl. I am anticipating she will be starting to scoot or crawl during our trip cause she is getting so close to acting like she wants to just get up and go! We'll see. I actually don't mind if she doesn't crawl just yet cause she is the most WIGGLY, CURIOUS baby EVER and she will get into everything I think! I will post more pictures from our trip when we get to Utah!

This is Dillon's older sister Chrystal who let us stay with her and her husband in their new house. It was a lot of fun to see them. They have 3 little dogs and Sydney was OBSESSED with one of them especially cause she was very patient with Sydney. I am sure the dogs are relieved she is gone! hehe

Dillon took this picture while he was in the front seat and London was in her car seat..pretty good shot!

The girls in the hotel room



She is so cheesy when she smiles! SOOO CUTE!

At one of the many McDonald's we went to just so Sydney could play and stretch!!

My hair cut! I was so scared to cut it this short but I love it and it's so fast to do in the morning!

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

i have NEVER seen your hair this short! i love it! so cute!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Oh my gosh, Val...your hair is SO cute!!! Glad to hear you guys are having fun on your road trip!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!!

Chelan said...

I love the haircut too.I'm glad to see you guys are having fun!

Brit said...

very cute hair, such a good summer idea to go short!

Candice said...

Val you look so good. Love the hair. Can't wait to see you next week. Glad your traveling has went well.

Zach 'n' Jack said...

holy cow, your haircut is GORGEOUS and you look so so so so so beautiful!! Hope you have fun on your long trip!

amanda said...

love your hair its so cute. looks like you guys are having a fun summer.

Marissa and Blaine said...

Sounds like a fun trip... Creating many great memories! Oh and I LOVE your hair!

Don and Cathy said...

These are such cute pix! You all look fabulous! The girls are such dolls & your hair is too cute!!