While we were in Colorado Springs, Dillon's sister took us to the Zoo. It was a very nice zoo but lots of hills but it was great to be able to go outside and not melt and want to die!!
Don't look at me in this picture. I still look like i am 5 months pregnant. UGG

They had a baby joey that the kids were able to touch! It was cute
They had a very good Giraffe area with tons of them roaming around and you could feed them crackers and they would even lick you. I don't know why I did not get a shot of Sydney doing either but this is what I got!


6 years ago


3 comments:
Enjoy the weather! I think part of me actually melted today...
5 weeks, wow!! You'll be so happy to be in your own bed by the end of the trip. But seriously, AZ summer heat...shoot me! We did it for 6 years but it's different as a kid. Your tirp looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I'm glad the hotel situation is working out good with the girls. Do you remember Cheri Gerlock? I don't know how to spell her maiden name, but she was from our stake in Oregon. Anyway, she is the one who made my mom's birthday cake. I'm pretty sure she partied with us our KIT year at camp. We were so exclusive. But that was fun with you, me, Cami and Sarah.
looks like you guys are havin' fun. so lucky to be in great weather. it is freakin hot hear. the pool has become no relief.
Post a Comment