Monday, April 5, 2010

Awaiting The Bunny!!

I guess I should have put these pictures on last cause we dyed them Saturday night when London went to sleep. When Dillon was little they would die eggs and leave them out for the bunny to hide so we thought it would be fun to start that with Sydney and London. We put them in a bowl and left them on the table with a plate of carrots!! Sydney was so excited to go to bed that night!! I am not sure she knew what would happen in the morning. I don't think she remembers last year. It's so much fun seeing her get all excited about holidays!!



Our ward had an Easter egg hunt Saturday morning at a near by park at 7:30am. Horrible time but it was for those who wanted to watch conference at 9am so it had to be that early. The girls had fun but I don't think London quite understands the point and she had no desire to get all of the eggs even though she knew there was candy in them!!




Swinging at the park after the hunt...they both could stay on there all day if we let them!!

1 comments:

Marissa and Blaine said...

How fun! What a great tradition to start too!