Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter!!

We had a good Easter this year. The girls woke up earlier than I would have liked...7am but I guess Sydney was excited. She was so funny cause I heard her come out in the front room and then it was quiet so we woke up and she was in London's room waiting on the rocking chair talking to her cause she was nervous the bunny was still in the house. They each got some stuff from the $1 store. I will be sad when the day comes and they realize that stuff is pretty much garbage hehe but for now they think its great. We did get Sydney a kite from there and it actually does a good job flying. London loved the little bunny book I got and we had to read it to her 20 times that morning ahhhh





This is the tracks the bunny left with little poop. It's so funny how kids minds work cause Sydney totally believed it!! I thought she might know it was flour but I guess not.


Hunting in the back yard...I was all worried there would not be enough eggs but it turned out there was way too many, especially since it was just Sydney doing the hunt mostly. London would grab one egg and spend the whole time trying to open it and eat the candy!!

6 comments:

Don and Cathy said...

Such cute pix! Looks like the girls had a fun time! Wish we would have had some of that great sunshine for our Easter instead of cold rain!!

amanda said...

what a better bunny you guys had then our crazy nappy one. your kids are so cute. 4 kids isn't too bad, except when eric and i go shopping we feel like we have our little daycare with us.

Rachel said...

so cute. I love the bunny tracks idea...hehe! Happy easter:)

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Wow, London's hair has gotten a lot longer and thicker looking since I saw her last! And the bunny tracks out of flour...so cute!

Gae said...

You guys have sooo much fun with those girls! I love hearing about your escapades. The bunny tracks idea is the greatest...wish I would have thought about that rather than leaving licorice jelly beans as bunny poop! Did you cut London's hair? I don't see her little curls in the Easter morning photos.

Marissa and Blaine said...

How cute!!! Hey, all of Mylee's Easter basket came from the dollar store too. =)
I remember when we used to do Easter Egg hunts at your house growing up. Your Dad would put big candy bars of money out there... by far the best hunt I've ever been to!