My sweet London turned 18 months on Monday. So sad. I really don't want her to get big so fast. I am not sure why it bothers me so much and more then when Sydney was little but it does. I think cause I know how fast it does go and I was so excited for Sydney to do every thing and now I want it to slow down.
I cannot remember exactly how much she weighed. I think she gained 2 pounds since her 15 month check up. Somewhere around 29 lbs I think. it's funny cause she is only like 10 pounds lighter than Sydney!!
She is starting to talk sooo much and trying to say more words. She is still crazy as ever and ALWAYS on the move but she is so sweet and funny and is always making up laugh by the kooky things she does. She still LOVES her big sister and wants to do EVERYTHING she does. Hopefully one day Sydney will just relax and not be so annoyed with her. She is nice to her 90% of the time and the other 10% she just wants to be an only child!!
This is the face I usually get when I get out the camera!!
But these are the faces I wish I saw more often when I take out my camera

6 years ago


2 comments:
Your girls are so cute. All my girls are sitting here looking at your blog and reminiscing about when Dillon lived next door before you were married and how they had a crush on him, and how much they loved going to your house and playing with Sydney. I remember everytime Chelsea came up missing we knew she was at Valerie's. Good times.
Wow! She's so cute! Looks like her hair is growing out and getting thicker, too! It's such a pretty color. She sure looks like Dillon!!
Post a Comment