Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pool Time!!


Since it's already about 100 degrees here we bought a pool for the back yard for the girls. They like it of course. London being the fear less girl that she is almost drowns herself every time she gets in but does it laughing!! The pool we had gotten last summer actually MELTED. I could not believe it. I was so mad. This blasted state is too hot. Good thing we are moving in July!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Good thing we are moving in July!"
Oh, that hurts! That really hurts!
:o)
Yeah Valerie... WE'LL MISS YOU TOO!!!

Lena said...

We just bought the same pool for the kiddos and they are also having a blast!!!

Brit said...

yup we have that pool. You make me laugh with all your bitterness to the "blasted" heat. As much as I don't extremely care for it, I much prefer it too the snow we will be having in Idaho come winter. Brrrr. the only thing I am looking forward to is wearing sweaters.

Don and Cathy said...

Too cute! Those girls are scrumptious!!