Friday, June 4, 2010

Good Times!!

So here is a quick funny story from yesterday...first let me explain London's new favorite word is "bum, bum" and she is obsessed with Sydney's and she is always poking and patting it. Probably because Sydney walks around in her underwear ALL day.
Anyways, we went to Walmart yesterday(unfortunate I know! hehe) Dillon was holding London's hand and I had Sydney. All of the sudden London wanted to let go of Dillon's hand and she was running towards the door so we thought but then all of the sudden we hear her say bum, bum over and over and she was putting her arms out. Finally we figured out what she was doing. She was chasing a larger lady with a large butt and was going to grab her butt. We were laughing so hard. Luckily Dillon grabbed her before she got a hold of the lady. London is definetly our WILD child!!
Just had to share that story, it made my day!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

that is BEYOND hilarious!

shauna said...

that's a good one!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

HAHA!! Well I guess I can consider myself lucky that she didn't say "bum bum" to me yesterday when I was visiting. lol

Rachel said...

that is too funny. hahahahaha

Jason Both said...

ha ha ha!

Lena said...

That is hilarious! lol