
This is London's 18 month pictures I had taken. She is going to be 19 months in a week. I kind of spaced getting them done. She looks so big to me!! I was mad that ugly old bear was in it. She has the cutest top on. The bear was used by the photographer to make her laugh. London would not smile unless she was holding the bear...GRR At least we got a smile which is hard to do!!
6 years ago


3 comments:
what a cutie! whenever i try to get pics taken it always seems like something goes wrong like the whole bear thing :) she looks adorable though!!
Cute picture! She looks just like Dillon.
OK, haven't you ever noticed that the kids who are always rotten and behave poorly never have their hair done. They are always having to brush it out of their face and they always act crazy like their hair. However those who are better behaved normally are dressed cute and have their hair done. It's one of those things were you act according to how you are dressed. So I've always made sure my girls are dressed and their hair is done each morning. It really does help. And Ben doesn't swim because he has to wear his glasses which then get wet and he hates it. It's so frustrating to come from a family where we swam every morning and night to then have a family where no one likes it. Frustrating. BTW-that picture of Sydnee's eyes is beautiful. I wanted to comment on it earlier but I just don't leave many comments.
i seriously cant believe haw big she's gettin. Love the pic. so cute:)
Post a Comment