*Last night was Dillon's second year graduation from Physical Therapy school. They still have a month of class left so I am not sure why they do it now but it was the same for last years graduation too. The first years get pins and this year he got a white coat. I am SOOOO proud of him for doing SO WELL in class and for all the work he has to do. He is such a SMART guy and such a hard worker that I know he will do so well when he get his job!! I LOVE YOU Dilly!!
Now we just have to stick it out for another month and then we are MOVING to my parents house so he can finish his last year doing clinical's in the Portland area. Then we come back here for Graduation next August and we will move where ever he gets his job!!
Dillon and his friends
Dillon receiving his coat!
Sydney ran up there to give him a hug so she got to go sit with him...she was pretty excited!!



The one picture London was not trying to get away!!


Oh London!!

6 years ago


8 comments:
feel like we were just barely doing that! and it was so long ago! congrats to dillon and congrats on only having clinicals left! yay! hopefully you see dillon more than i saw tyler when he was doing clinicals! good luck with year #3!
sydnee is funny in that one family picture. We are just about in the same boat. Ben started his clinical stuff and we only have a year left. It feels like the longest year though.
Wow, congratulations! It feels great to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Your family is so cute!
Congrats Dillon! The pix are just great..you all look marvelous!!! Wish we could have been there but will see you soon! All your hard work is paying off!!
That's my boy! I wish we could have made it...at least we got to see some pics. He looks COOL in his doctor jacket! It kinda fits him, doesn't it. The girls look adorable--as usual. That's so cute that Sydney got to sit with him. Thanks for sharing Val!
Yay! I was wondering when that was going to happen. I knew it was some time in June, but I didn't know when. Congratulations Dillon! Also, there is a letter coming...so make sure you put a change of address card in just in case you move before it gets there.
Congrats! That's way exciting to be one step closer to being done. He already looks like a pro in that jacket of his :)
Congratulations, Dillon! I'm so proud of my little brother!
I can't wait to see all of you. I wish I knew when that would be exactly. All my love!
Post a Comment