Thursday, July 8, 2010

Baby! Baby!

For those who have not seen my face book status...we are EXPECTING BABY #3!!! I am about 5 1/2 weeks along so not too far but I am so bad at keeping a secret and not into waiting till that first apt with the doctor to tell people. I will go for my first ultrasound sometime after we move and I get our insurance set up there. The due date is the beginning of March..No more winter babies for us. We are super excited and are wanting a BOY. I already think it is but we'll see!!

14 comments:

Lena said...

Congrats again! That is awesome!

The Wilkins Family said...

Oh my gosh congratulations Val!! We're way excited for you guys and hope you get your boy (even though girls are just as great hehe) Hope you're feeling ok!! Love ya

Tara Black said...

Yay ! Congrats on number 3! I hope you have a boy, too! They are lots of fun! Although I bet having two little girls has been wonderful, too! :)

shauna said...

YEA!!! Babies are so fun! Boys are fun to have. Hope it works out that way for you.

Matt and Becca said...

Yay! What great news for you all.

Morgan said...

Yah! Congrats!

Marissa and Blaine said...

So, so, so excited for you! I wasn't good at whole keeping it a secret thing either. Congrats!!!

shauna said...

Valerie, you have to read the books. They are SO much better and you will just love Edward even more.

Mike and Candace said...

So exciting! Odds are it will be a boy. (That's my bet anyway.) Girl or boy, though -- congrats!! :)

amanda said...

that is great. good luck with pregnancy. you know i love it. NOT!

Steve and Allison said...

Congrats!! that's absolutely fantastic!!!

The Gentry's said...

Congrats! Hope it is a boy; he'd be nice and smothered by his too sisters. Although a girl will be to I'm sure :) So sad your gone already, hope the move went well.

The Huss Family said...

OMG why didnt anyone tell me this!!! Jen didnt even tell me!!! Ok now IO haveto kick both your booties! Congrats hun!!!! Im voting for a boy!!! Goooooooo BOYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS

Jessica Speed said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Hope you are feeling well! P.S. Do you have Lena and Adam's email address?? I want them to invite me to their blog. Thanks!