I took Sydney a while ago to see Alice In Wonder Land and of course she quickly became obsessed with the Mad Hatter. She gets obsessed with characters in movies really easily and we have to act out the movie all day!! She always likes to dress like him and she puts make up on all crazy to look like him(no crazy make up on this day) When Dillon printed that picture for her she was SOOO embarrassed. She wouldn't even look at it but now she loves it. Just thought this was a funny picture. She is a nut!!
6 years ago


8 comments:
that was confusing because i thought you were having twins. that movie was weird but it did make me want to read the book.
HOLY CRAP! I thought you were having twins too...which was really weird because you said you weren't even going to the doc until you got to Washington. About gave me a heart attack!!!!
Haha I thought you were having twins too! But I guess you still don't know yet, do you...(hehe)?
That scared me! The picture is hilarious!
Sydney is a girl after my own heart. Too bad I don't have my little bag of make-up tricks so that I could paint her up! But, she might just scare herself when she saw it! HA! She's a hoot.
im so happy for baby #3:) But im sad to c u guys move:( When do you guys go? bummer!
Okay, don't ever title a post "Twins!" when you're pregnant.... My goodness Val-Val, what were you thinking? =) Because of that, you will have twins!
Hey Valerie, school gets out in May where we are, so we start school a couple weeks earlier than most. I think I like it that way because it gives us more time to enjoy the beautiful June weather. We've been getting tired of the heat lately so we stay inside more. The kids aren't as into swimming or anything anymore. Time to start school!
Post a Comment