Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We Made It!!

Before we moved Dillon celebrated his 29th Birthday! My mom had been there helping pack so we had a little party with just us. His new favorite cake he wants every year is a Pineapple upside down cake. We will miss Arizona VERY much(mostly our ward and friends we made) and the winter weather but other than that it was not the place for us to be. Dillon did not mind the sun but I am sure SICK of it. We are just glad we were able to move there so we know that is where we don't want to apply when he graduates next August!! Many good memories though!!



This is what the girls will miss the MOST in Arizona. Their little friends, Claire and Savannah. They were sisters and Sydney and Claire were attached at the hip. I am so glad she had a good little friend to play with and keep her busy. We will miss them SOOO much! Sydney thinks she will see her when they are Teenagers hehe


This is just London riding in the big U-haul truck with my parents. She LOVED riding in there. The girls were fighting for a turn.

I don't really have many good pictures since we made it to my parents house. I have been busy trying to get settled for a couple of weeks and watching London 24-7 so she does not kill herself on my parent's stairs cause she is OBSESSED with them and not very careful. Dillon has also been gone last week camping so he had the camera with him. The plan was to live with my parents for the year but now we are moving into their other house down the street which is where we lived before we moved to Arizona. My Grandma has been living there but now she is needing to move to a retirement home so it works out for everyone! So at the end of the month we will move in there.

These pictures are from when we went to Oaks Park last week. Its a little amusement park close by with rides for kids and adults. It was fun and the kids had a blast. i wish I would have taken more pictures but I didn't.




8 comments:

Jason Both said...

Hope everything goes well!

Rachel said...

So glad u made it safe. we are gonna miss u guys. Keep in touch and good luck with all ur new adventures. xoxo

Cindy Spratling said...

Aw, those pictures are so cute! I haven't shown Claire yet, she will cry when she sees them. She talks about Sydney EVERY day! And she always says how she will see Sydney in college. So funny. Glad you made it safely. We really miss you!

Matt and Becca said...

Did he graduate already?!

The Gentry's said...

Wow, it's only been since June since I saw you all and London looks so much older! Good luck with everything up there.

Caralee and Jon said...

You guys are so busy! Glad he graduated and you can go play out side with the kids again!

Gae said...

Thanks for sharing Dillon! We had a wonderful time with him while he was here. The time went way too quickly though.

Marissa and Blaine said...

Cute pictures! Glad you're here! We need to get together! That's awesome that you get to move into the house by Lenox... that worked out well! I don't know how you survived the heat in Arizona. We were just in Mesquite, Nevada for 2 days and I thought I was going to die.