Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Day Of School!!

* Monday was Sydney's first day of Pre-K. I think Oregon school's start later than everyone else but oh well, she is finally there! She seemed so big when I dropped her off. She only needed me to stay the first 5 min and then told me I could go. I was kind of sad but more glad she liked it. I think she will have a great year and she will so be ready for Kindergarten next year!!





1 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

Holy cow! She really does seem so grown up. Oh, I miss you guys. Claire's perfect little friend is so far away. Claire still gets teared up when she talks about Sydney. She checks the mail every day asking if Sydney wrote to her yet. I'm pretty sure she will ask that for then next year! Miss you and hope you're doing okay without Dillon.