I really have been bad about taking pictures the last 6 months. I do not know why. I think mostly I just never think about it. My mind is always consumed with what London is doing that I don't remember to get out the camera. These are mostly for Dillon since he has been gone so when he is missing them he can see what they are up to. They love going in my parents hot tub and Sydney could live in there if she was allowed!


This is just a funny picture of London. She is making her usual suspicious little smirk. She just turned 22 months and continues to be my active child! I cannot believe she will be 2 in just a few months. She is changing so much and finally has an interest in talking more. She is laid back still but just VERY CURIOUS!! We love her though!!
6 years ago


2 comments:
These pictures are so cute. That's so funny that London is so active now. Savannah is still so mellow, I love it. Claire is taking a dance class from a "real" place. It's actually Sophia's Grandma, she has a studio at her house and there will be a recital and everything. Claire LOVES it! Miss you guys!
So cute! Mylee and Faith adore the hot tub too. It's 105 degrees, so you'd think it'd be too hot..... but not for her apparently!
Post a Comment