Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary Dillon!!

Today is Dillon and I's 6th anniversary. It really seems like we have been married for only a few years. Time goes by fast! I MISS HIM SO MUCH and wish he could be here so we could do something fun together but i will just have to wait till next month. Dillon you truly are my best friend and I love you sooo much. I could list all the MANY things that I love about you but then I would be on here all day but if i could narrow it down I would say I love you so much cause I know you would do anything for me and the girls and you pretty much do do everything for me and I APPRECIATE you so much for it. You are one of the nicest people in the world and I wish I could be more like YOU!! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!


This is just one of our engagement pictures I had on my desk top that I liked a lot!! We look so young!

1 comments:

Jason Both said...

Happy anniversary. That stinks that Dillon isn't there. You can still celebrate when he comes back.