This happened when we were living at my parents still and i was doing something(can't remember) and Dillon was in our room thinking I was watching London and she knows where my mom keeps her lipstick in her bathroom drawer. Dillon came out to check on her. Saw her going into my mom's bathroom and she was standing in front of her mirror smearing the lip stick on her face. It could have been worse I guess. She barely stood still long enough for me to take this picture. Oh and there was some on the top of her head. She is a wild goose!! AHHH
6 years ago


3 comments:
haha starting early!!
Ya, I've experienced those moments. Squished strawberries in the carpet with B, and food coloring poured on the carpet with E. J would be the one to fall asleep under a bed while we freeked out were she was. I sympathize completely. Children sure do make life interesting.
How funny! It's hard as a parent when they get into something they're not supposed to, but we have to take a picture of it... probably send the kid a mixed message about whether or not it's okay. We've had to do that with Mylee all the time. Too many funny/naughty things she does that needs to be documented! =)
Post a Comment