Well miss London is officially potty trained. I felt like this day would NEVER happen. It did not happen as soon as I would have liked but it happened. She did just turn 2 1/2 but because of her low progression it felt like I had been doing it forever. She partly just didn't care and she also likes negative attention so that added to her slowness. It's been a couple weeks now and she has only had two accidents and that was because she was throwing a major fit and couldn't control herself. Other than that she has been great. She has been dry at night but she had that down for a while now!! I love the little smile she has in the picture. She is such a little stinker but we love her anyways!!
6 years ago


2 comments:
Congrats!! I wish you could train Say for me... feels like mission impossible ;)
Wow I didn't even bother until my kids got closer to 3. Go London! :-) And now less diapers for you guys!!
Post a Comment