Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Perfection!!

Yes you are looking at the cutest baby alive!! He is such a doll and I just love snuggling with him. He has been our most cuddliest of all of them and the smiliest(dont know if that is a word) by far! Oh how I love him..even though he is our most difficult he is SOOOO sweet at the same time!!


5 comments:

The "O" Clan said...

He's is very cute! I think he looks a lot like you Val! Glad to read that you're adjusting to three kids well!

Rachel said...

cute little boy..i love ur last post...i died!!

amanda said...

he looks like a little man. i love it.

Gae said...

I LOVE his little smile! Such great pictures! I have the one that you gave me out where I can see it all the time and it never fails to make me smile.

The Wilkins Family said...

He looks SO much like London to me!! Can't believe how fast they grow :)