Thursday, September 8, 2011

6 Months Old

My sweet babe turned 6 months on Tuesday. It seems like I just put a post on here for when he turned 5 months!! ahh the time is going by too fast. He had his shots which are always not fun. He did really well though and only made a super sad squeal but that day and the next he was just GRUMPY and wanted to be held all day.

*He eats baby food now and LOVES it.
*He weighs 20lb 5oz. Yes he is huge and is in the 97% for height and 90% for weight.
*Just in the last couple of weeks he has gotten so much stronger and can sit up alone pretty well and for a while.
*He makes more noises and likes to play with his toys.
He is still loves to snuggle and has the cutest face and its so hard not to give in every time he cries. I know I am setting myself up but he is already high maintenance that I don't think it could get much worse! Ha


Now that he is of age he goes in time out up on Dillon's pull up bar! ha



He has the cutest smile EVER!!

He had fallen asleep on Dillon and it was so stinkin cute. I think he slept for a few hours too and since both boys generate so much heat he was a big sweat ball when he woke up!

My sweet baby!

5 comments:

Gae said...

Great pictures Val. I can't believe he is six months old and I HAVEN'T HELD HIM YET!

The "O" Clan said...

He really does have a sweet little face! I agree with Gay...I can't believe he is 6 months all ready! He seems to be growing so fast!

Steve and Allison said...

He's such a doll!! You look awesome!!!

Mindy said...

Oh jeez I cannot believe he is 20 pounds! Thats awesome that he is gaining so well and he looks so happy. What a cute little guy!

Don and Cathy said...

Oh Buster, you are soooo cute!!!