Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday London!!

London turned 3 today. I always say this when each of them has had a birthday but it really has gone by so fast. Her new obsession is Scooby Doo so when my family comes this weekend we are having her party. She is very excited and didn't believe today was her actual birthday cause there was no party stuff. She got all mad when anyone tried to sing happy birthday to her. She is such a stinker but she is a funny girl too!!

She has changed so much since she was a baby and I think whats the most different is how much hair she has now!!


I loved her smile!!


I love you my crazy London...Happy Birthday!!

5 comments:

Kati James said...

she is so cute! happy birthday sweet london!

The Wilkins Family said...

Happy Birthday London!!! I can't believe how much she looks like Turin. They grow so fast

Casey said...

So Adorable!

Ledalu said...

Happy Birthday London! Hey, Val, thanks for the pictures...they are on our Christmas tree.

Jessica Speed said...

She's a cutie! About your kind comment please don't think that I never complain about my sweet kids, because I do. Mike could tell you and would tell you that I am a typical mom who struggles with raising, nurturing her children. I hope that helps. ;)