So we are all settled into our new house and liking the town so far. Everyone is very welcoming and friendly and we are adjusting well. The kids seem to like it. They keep asking if we can go to Noni and Papa's house cause they don't understand its close but not close enough to where we can go as often as we did before. Dillon got a job at a skilled nursing center here in town and so far its a good job and he is doing well!! Hopefully we won't be moving again any time soon!!
Halloween was a fun night. It was cold but not too cold. There was this street that everyone said to go to and man people did show up. There were hundreds of people everywhere and i am not exaggerating. People really get into Halloween here and decorate their houses soooo good. The girls loved it. Sydney was a scardy cat most of the time and London went to so many more houses than her. It was so funny. Turin did great and just hung out in the stroller and watched everyone smile at it. Everyone was calling for scooby or singing the scooby doo song and London thought it was so funny!!
I was a bum and did not dress up. I have been a witch in the past but when we moved I left my hat at my parents and I didn't have anything cool to wear. There is always next year!!
Dillon's first day of work was on Halloween so he had to dress up for their costume contest so the girls were happy he was in a costume too cause he has never dressed up!




The CUTEST lion EVER!

London's new obsession is scooby doo. Don't ask me why so of course she had to be scooby for Halloween. There was a house close by that had been decorating more and more as it got closer to the night and they had at least 8 big blow up things and to our surprise they had scooby. London was thrilled! Ha
6 years ago


2 comments:
Glad you are all moved in, Sounds like you had a great Halloween. Like the prisoner costume ;)
I can't believe they had a Scooby Doo blow up! I think they did that just for London. I've never seen one like that. The kids look adorable and it looks like they had a good time. HA! I LOVE Dillon in his jail bird uniform.
Post a Comment