Monday, January 2, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

We had a good Christmas this year. The girls were happy cause they got everything they wanted. It's nice when their little cause it's still fairly inexpensive. Not looking forward to when they are teenagers!! ha London and Dillon were sick so we missed church but we still had a relaxing day at home hanging out with each other and playing with all our presents. I love making Christmas fun for the kids!!

The girls opening their letter from Santa!! They were so excited to read what he wrote! I was afraid they would wake up super early from being so excited but Sydney slept till 7:30am and we had to wake up London at 8am!!

What a little doll. I could just look at him all day!!


London got her first Scooby Doo shirt. She loved it!!




I am hoping Turin will love that tunnel once he learns to crawl. It might be a little cramped with all 3 of them in there!




My mom got the girls princess sleeping bags and eye masks and they loved them. They sleep in the sleeping bags every night in their crib and bed and keep those masks on. It's hilarious!

London walks around the house with that eye mask on and walks right into the walls, it's so funny!! Then she just keeps on walking!


Hope you all had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

0 comments: