Monday, January 23, 2012

PLEEEASE Crawl Soon!!

Well Turin is going on 10 1/2 months now and still NOT crawling...ahhh I so wish he would cause I am hoping it will make him less fussy so he can go get whatever he wants. We have been working with him more and trying to make him stay on his tummy longer but he just doesn't seem to care to try!! He just loves to be held instead. The girl's both crawled at 8 1/2 months so this seems so late. Have any of you had a baby still not crawling at this age? I am hoping by his 1st birthday he will get the hang of it!!

2 comments:

The Wilkins Family said...

My good friend's son did the same thing and now he's all over the place... be glad for immobility :) He'll be running before you know it!

Lena said...

My boy also started crawling closer to 11 months. But then he took off running. Get ready! :)