



So Dillon makes really good pizza crust so we decided to let Sydney make her own pizza and Dillon made it the shape of a bunny like Buster from that show Arthur, but she calls him "uster" so it was her "uster pizza". It was pretty cute and she had a good time cooking!!
6 years ago


11 comments:
So cute! Livi was obsessed with Arthur for a LONG time..glad she isn't the only one!
I love it! We miss you guys. I love it when you can find things for the kids to do in the kitchen and they love it and you do too! Dillon is pretty creative with that pizza crust! What a good daddy!
Sydney is so cute. Dillon does make a good crust. Thanks so much for the bumpers, it is so nice.
Hey I will have to get that pizza crust recipe from you. I need to get Caralee's email address from you. She told me to give her mine so she could invite to her blog, but I don't have her email address! Thanks.. I hope you feeling well.
what a good little helper. that is really cute.
Cute! I love pizza and pizza shaped like a bunny is even better. Hope your pregnancy is still going well.
I bet Sydney thinks her dad is a genius! Looks like a lot of fun for the whole family.
Wow, she's doing a real good job! Could I get the recipe for the pizza dough?
That's a cute idea. We've let Emmie make pizzas before but never thought about shapping it like things, fun.
Thats so funny because I just posted pizza making pics too, the kids LOVE to make pizzas!!! and make a big ole mess too! Did you have a good trip to Arizona?
How dang cute! She's adorable!
Post a Comment