Monday, June 30, 2008

Testing!

So i finally figured out how people get their little videos on their page and its from their cameras so we were just playing around with ours and i am testing it out to see if it works. Its just us asking Sydney questions. It might be hard to hear her answers!

7 comments:

Chelan said...

Cute! Wow, I miss all the greenery just looking at it. It's so beautiful there. Can you tell me again what day you guys are moving here so I can figure out if Adam can help you move in?
Also...not to alarm you but I would pick up some spray and just spray your house before you move in. I found a scorpion in my bedroom closet. I completely FREAKED out. Gross.

Caralee and Jon said...

Oh that made Garett remember Sydney a little I think. I miss greenery too! We should have come up to visit you guys when you were living there. The house looks nice! You are like 2 months ahead of me with the pregancy at least so don't feel bad about gaining more weight. Did you gain alot with sydney? I forget. I want to find out so bad what I'm having. We are going up to Rexburg and will be having my first doc appointment. Yeah! Hopefully everything will go well.

Morgan said...

You are one cute pregnant lady!

Katie said...

What a cute video! I liked it, even if it was a just a test. :)

Jessica Speed said...

So cute. She's definitely a little princess.

Jessica Speed said...

You're so funny. In my baby shower pictures you can't see my belly, but it's there. For some reason during my pregnancy I don't have the desire to eat a lot, it's usually after, while I'm nursing that I feel like I'm starving all the time. I have 6 more days till my due date. Hopefully he comes before then. :) P.S. You look great. Hope you're over your feeling sick.

Caralee and Jon said...

So you didn't post anything for the 4th of July, I didn't take any pictures. Jon and I kept talking about hanging out with you guys last 4th. We miss you guys! That was a fun day, getting in trouble at UV for fireworks! haha whoops!