This weekend we went to a BBQ with some of Dillon's friends from school and Dillon and Sydney went swimming and she wore her new ring that we got for her cause her other one got a hole that Dillon cannot fix which is a bummer cause it was the BEST ring ever. Anyhoo, this new one we got has a strap that you put in between her legs and then it velcros on the other side and for some reason it does not bother her which is weird for Sydney cause if her sock isn't on just right then she has a complete melt down but she can swim and walk around with that strap in between her legs and it went pretty far up there. OUCH! She is such a nut!
6 years ago


13 comments:
That's funny
I'm laughing soooo hard! At least she has cute buns!!!:-)
holy toledo!
Hahaha!!!!!!
eternal atomic WEDGIE!!
HA!! I can't believe she didn't complain about that! That is too funny.
See I told you, you could figure it out! Your blog looks Great! Her little buttie is too cute! Luvs
Thanks for that post, I had to laugh. So cute!
Ouch is right!!! How funny!!!
Duane had to come running from the other room to see if I was okay because I was laughing so hard. That has GOT to hurt! I hope it doesn't mean that she is going to be one of those ladies who wear thongs just for the sport of pulling them clear up to her waist (above her jeans) so that she can watch the faces of people when they stare. Ha! I bet Dillon about laughed until he cried. Poor girl!!! I bet THAT is something that a guy would never do! HA!
That is the worst wedging I've ever seen! No, I could not swim like that! (hahaha) :)
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! I am still laughing!
oh man that is HILARIOUS!! looks rather painful though...! ;)
Post a Comment