This year was a good Mother's Day but I'd have to say I have not had a bad one yet. Dillon won extra points cause he got me the new Dyson Ball vacuum. VERY SURPRISED cause they are so expensive but he was sneaky with the tax return money we got and put some aside for this so now I don't feel so guilty. I was thinking I was just going to have to wait to get one until he graduated but I got lucky! I got to sleep in but not as long as I would like to cause we have 9am church...ugg but he made me scones and I had breakfast in bed. Dillon's parents sent me flowers which were really pretty so it was just a good day. Oh and Sydney sang in Sacrament meeting with the primary so it was great! We usually sit in the front and she was standing in the front row and she was staring at me the whole time. I was trying not to laugh. Hope every one else had as good of a mother's day as I did. oh P.S. If you are thinking about buying this vacuum, I highly recommend it. Money well spent.
Nothing too exciting has been going on and it's clear to see by these pictures cause a lot of our day is spent hanging out at the house since it's getting pretty hot outside and taking goofy pictures since Sydney is so obsessed with the camera!

London just being cute. Sydney actually took this picture while I was getting ready. Her other ones, not so good heheh
6 years ago


7 comments:
Nice pix! London is looking pretty chubby!!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! you have some cute little kiddos. and london is getting SO BIG! wow! oh how i LOVE a chunky baby. :)
lucky chick. i want one of the vacs so bad. can't wait to get one. looks like you had a fab day
what a great gift!! those are NICE vaccums. cool! glad to see you guys doing well. you're girls are so cute and it makes me more excited for mine. anytime the dr said! AHH!
What a great present! That's awesome! Cute pictures! I can't wait til Mylee sings with the primary. How fun!
I am so jealous, I really want the dyson ball vacuum. Did you get the purple or yellow one? They are pricy, but I think well worth it because we have already been through two vacumes in our 5 years of marriage. Once this one dies I'm gonna get the dyson. Enjoy your present and happy belated m-day (:
What a great Mother's Day gift...luuuuucky. I LOVE having freshly vacuumed floors, and that's even with my mediocre vacuum. Funny that you watched that oprah episode about those two women killing the men...that's what finally prompted me to share those statistcs. I know that post was long winded, but I'm surprised how many women are uninformed about the danger lurking out there. Yeah, I told Ryan not to kill anyone, but just beat them up. He thinks eternally God knows his heart and he'll get the same punishment either way, but I disagree. Anyway, it's a hot topic around here, especially with having little girls, I'm sure you can relate.
Post a Comment