Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Peter Pan!!



So Dillon downloaded Peter Pan 2 about a month ago which I did not even know existed and Sydney LOVES it. She is obsessed with Peter. I thought she liked the first movie but this one is her favorite for the time being and she would watch it 3 times a day if not more if I let her. I am only leting her watch it a couple times a week cause I am getting sick of listening to it hehe Dillon made her a sword and hook for her to play with and she loves it. She is so funny!! Oh and that is her "peter outfit" she has to wear. Its just her pajamas but they happen to be green!! hehe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed you guys today!

Jason Both said...

ohhhh, that's so fun.

Brit said...

that is so cute!

The Gentry's said...

That is so fun! Isn't it amazing how many times a kid could watch a movie and NEVER get tired of it!!

Steve and Allison said...

that's so funny! Taylor is obsessed wtih buzz and woody. but i love toy story!!! he's gets scared and excited during the movie.. lol

Ledalu said...

She is so cute Valerie! We are moving to Wyoming but I will be here until the middle of August still.

and peanut makes three... said...

Ahhh...LOL! I love her little hook adn dagger. That is hilarious. Val....I just wanted to tell you that I miss you!