Friday, June 12, 2009

Going Private

So i decided tonight I am going private MOSTLY because I have pictures of my kids on here and there are too many creepy people searching the internet every day. If you know I have your email address then don't bother giving it to me but if you don't think I do then let me know so i can get it so I can send you an invitation for our blog. If I don't hear from someone who has not given me there email address then I will write you a message so I can get your address. I am not sure how to make it private but I am sure I will figure it out so you have time. I am sure in this next week I will have it done.

17 comments:

Marissa and Blaine said...

Your main blog picture is SO DANG CUTE! Your girls are beautiful!

Marissaandblaine@gmail.com

I've been thinking about going private too, but a most of my family doesn't have gmail accounts. You have to have gmail accounts to be able to access private blogs, right?

If not, let me know.

I hope things are well!

shauna said...

schtaylor@yahoo.com

The Wilkins Family said...

hey val i don't know how to respond to comments but yes i am going to candace's wedding are you? it's going to be great i'm so happy for her. love ya
stephbef@hotmail.com

The Gentry's said...

I've thought about going private too. Maybe after I have a girl I'll finally decide to!?!

gentry_marie@yahoo.com

Lena said...

lenchyk19@yahoo.com

Steve and Allison said...

yes add us! themusicalfruits@yahoo.com thanks!

Katie said...

add us!
kbug428@yahoo.com

jamieleighcall said...

Add me too:

jamieschip@gmail.com

Don and Cathy said...

thank you for calling us perverts.
Love, from your parents.

LaFam said...

lafever3@hotmail.com

Morgan said...

I think I will be going private here soon too.

dorothyks_3@hotmail.com

Lindsey said...

include me please!! llsbundy@aol.com
thanks!

Lindsey said...

also, do you know Cheri's blog address? I swear I used to link to her blog off of yours but I don't know her last name so I can't recognize it. I am hoping she will make a magical cake for my mom's birthday. Let me know if you know who I'm talking about. Thanks!

Brit said...

sunshiney.gal@gmail.com

Zach 'n' Jack said...

zachandjackiebeattie(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

nzashley@hotmail.com
Don't leave us behind!!!

Anonymous said...

Kalileenstra@hotmail.com

I love reading your blog