Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Need Ideas!

I am starting to get bored here cause its getting hot...too hot to really go out and ride bikes unless you go out really early in the morning and Sydney is in bed when its cooled off in the evening. I am just wondering if anyone has any cute crafts or games or whatever that keep your kids happy/ occupied. It could be things I do with her or that she does alone. Or does anyone do "play school" to teach letters/numbers etc. I was doing good with that until I had London and now its harder to find the time but i really do have time when she is sleeping during the day I guess. Any ideas are helpful. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

Come visit us!! That would be fun! WE have our house and a big basement for your family!!

Lena said...

Check out www.poissonrouge.com Emily likes that website and it's more than just playing games. Not a craft but works. We also have Phonics program from Scholastic thta Emily enjoys as well.