Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

Well Dillon had a good Father's Day so he said but I felt bad cause we had no great gift for him like he had for me on Mother's Day but he was okay with it. We got him some treats and stuff and cards and made breakfast for him and then went to church and made his favorite meal for lunch(meatloaf! UGG) He and Sydney went swimming in our little pool in the back yard cause its soooo stinking hot here so all in all it was a good day! He really is the BEST dad I could ever ask for to help raise our girls and I love him to death. He is my best friend forever!
I also have the best dad ever and he does SOOO much for me and Dillon. I appreciate every thing he does for our family and could not ask for a more generous dad! Of course my father in law comes in a close second cause he too was a great dad to Dillon and he has welcomed me into their family better than I could imagine. Hope you guys had a good Father's Day!!

2 comments:

Marissa and Blaine said...

Sweet post. I love your Dad too. It sounds like you have some pretty incredible men in your life! Nice work!

Gae said...

You do so good with keeping up your blogging! I didn't realize that I was so far behind on reading everything! I guess the summer does it to me--gotta be outside in this perfect weather! I'm sure glad that you love my little boy so much. He is a wonderful and amazing guy, isn't he! :) I feel bad that I didn't send HIM something for Father's Day! You have such a special family with adorable daughters and it is all made sooooo good because of the love that you and Dillon have for each other! Keep up the good luvin!