My mom and sister think London looks just like Dillon did when he was a baby and I totally agree. I also think she looks just like him now too and I have some pictures of Dillon here at our house that is in a book Dillon's mom made for him so my mom really wanted to see them. Sorry you cant see it that well. I had to take a picture of it with my camera. Two of the pictures are side ways for some reason and I cannot figure out how to change it so you just have to turn your head. They both have big, plump cheeks! I love it~~





6 years ago


5 comments:
WOW! They are like the same face! Even the one where he looks kind of shy! Cuteness runs in the fam!
that is hilarious. I love it. They totally look the same:0
WOW MAMA! She is totally Dillon! No denying who her father is! We miss you guys!
Oh yeah, you're right! She looks just like his baby pictures! Mylee looks JUST LIKE Blaine's toddler pictures. One day, I will have a kid that looks like me.....
they do look the same. that is really cute.
Post a Comment