This was Sydney on her first day of school. She was so excited. Me and four other woman in my ward decided to form a joy school which has turned out great. It's only been one week but Sydney loves it and can't wait to go on Monday again. They go twice a week from 9-11. Since there are 5 of us then it only has to be at our house once every 5 weeks. Pretty easy! Everyone lives close by and they are all in my ward so it has worked out well. The preschool I was wanting to put Sydney in did not work out cause she had to be 4 yrs old by the end of August and she does not turn 4 till December. There is always next year but for now she will enjoy this!!

This is poor London after we dropped Sydney off at school. Both days she has crawled to her bedroom door and pounded and waited for her to open(which she rarely does anyways) but she never gives up. She is so funny. She misses Sydney sooo much when she is gone. I guess I'm not as much fun.

6 years ago


5 comments:
Poor little baby!
that's cool about the joy school. I've had friends do the first year of preschool that way and they loved it. And poor little London, that's so cute though
Oh that sounds like so much fun for Sydney! I am trying to do preschool with Garett but he just can't keep focused long at all. Little London is not so little! They grow up so fast! So cute though!~
I can't believe she started preschool! I remember her from when we were working at the gym together. She is a beautiful girl!
I'm glad the Joy school worked out for you! Syd will love it! But poor sad London! What a little cutie pie!! I'm glad the straps were ok on Syd's dress! Does she wear it everyday?? :)
Post a Comment