Today is our 5th anniversary. It really seems like we have only been married for a few years but then when I think about how we have 2 kids and how Sydney is almost 4 in December it does seem a little longer! Our wedding day was soooo much fun and I would love to do it all over again just so I can wear my dress again...I loved it!! These are just some pictures I found. I love looking at pictures of us when we were younger...we were so much skinnier!! One day I will look like how I used too heheh Love you Dillon!!
The night we got engaged in Portland(Valentine's Day) when he came to see me and we went on a horse carriage ride and went to dinner!! Lot's of fun and I was VERY surprised
SOOOO long ago
The day before the wedding and NO, Dillon is not holding a beer bottle! hehe
Our wedding day!!
6 years ago


11 comments:
oh val... look at all those earrings! i had forgotten about your rebellious days... and our silent fights over the phone at night! happy 5th!
How beautiful! Happy anniversary to you both! The baby and Daniel will be almost 19 months apart. :) We like them close, can you tell? ;)
GORGEOUS- Then and NOW!!!
Congrats guys!!! I think you look the same Val. I think Dillon looks different just because I remember him with facial hair. I can't believe that Josh and Sydney will be 4 in a few months. It's crazy.
you look the exact same but your husband looks way younger.
awe you guys are so cute. When I look at mine and Darren's wedding pictures I'm always thinking how young and skinny we were, dang kids making our bodies get all plumped up! :)
Too cute!! congrats! Happy 5th~ I guess that means ours in coming up!
so beautiful. I love seeing wedding pics. Congtrats on five years.
Oh Cheaters, you are always beautiful! And I'm happy to say that the marriage Boots and I have arranged is blossoming wonderfully! PS - I actually updated my blog and plan to keep updating it. Miss you!
cute, cute. love them. oh that is so cool you found great workout videos.
I'm so sorry I forgot to wish you Happy Anniversary but we were traveling! Love the pix! what a cute couple!!!
Post a Comment