My parents, sister, her two kids and my younger brother Eric came to visit us for Labor Day weekend and we had a blast as usual. My sister and her kids were a last min thing about coming so we were especially excited(especially Sydney). She misses my family SOOO much ever since we moved away from them last summer. We went to a resort about a half hour away and soaked in the pool. One day it did storm and rain good but it didn't ruin the fun cause it was still 1000 degrees outside!! I didn't take as many pictures this time like I did the last time they were here so I am bummed about that but I got a few over the weekend.
At Chevy's with everyone

My SWEET Dillon! I know he will be mad I have this picture of just him on here but it is not a full body shot!! I think he is just a GOOD looking guy..always has been and always will be. Love you Dillon. Your still a babe to me!!
Too bad London wouldn't look at the camera. I think she was trying to eat her hand off cause both her top teeth are coming in...poor thing!


My Mom, London and my Dad at the pool
She eats ice cream like there is no tomorrow. This face doesn't even do justice on how messy it can get with a cone!!
Sydney and her FAVORITE cousin in the whole, wide world....MILA!!
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment