Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FYI

For those of you who have thought about buying the Target brand wipes...DON'T!! I love Target but not there wipes. I just bought a box of there sented wipes, 500+ for only $8. Yes it was a good deal, also cause i had a coupon but they are thin and VERY DRY!!! ahhh It has only been two days and i want to die cause these will last me FOREVER!! I usually buy huggies wipes but i did not have a coupon the day i bought these and i thought, oh i should save some money so i will try these but I will never stear away from my great wipes i usually buy! Just had to post that so you know!! hehe and for those of you who buy them and like them then great and I hope i did not offend you!!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

wish i was there to steal them. i've bought their unscented wipes and really liked them! but the ones in the box aren't as good as the individual packs for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you just got a bum box? You should return it for sure!!! Don't suffer through it!

shauna said...

same here! I bought them and I hate them. I always add a bunch of water when I open a new package. I hate how thin they are. I feel like my hand is right on the poop.

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

I say take them back. I'm sure Target will exchange them, even if some are used.

Michelle said...

I never buy anything but Huggies wipes. I also don't like the pampers wipes they are really thin too.

Steve and Allison said...

i'm SO sorry! that totally sucks. you could try to seel them to someone in your ward or at a yard sale. GOOD LUCK!!

Jason Both said...

Ha ha I don't like huggies wipes because they are too thick. I like taking two thiner wipes for some reason. The target unsented wipes in the indiviual bags are my favorite.

Chelan said...

Too bad I didn't think of that when I last visited because I would have warned you! I don't like Target wipes either. Not worth saving a few pennies per wipe.