I SOOO would return them like most of you said to do but the first and only package i have opend i put into my huggies box and I threw away the plastic package it came in so i dont think i could return the rest with one whole package missing...dont you think??
6 years ago


5 comments:
hoenstly if you have your receipt and you are really not satisified (which you aren;t) they should take them back and damage them so they would have to walk over and get the bar code from another one on the shelf. see if it works. you may have to be persistent but if they are not dumb they'll do it.
I feel the same way about WalMart wipes! They almost scratch my kids! I feel so horrible. I would at least try and return them. What can they say, no?!
That stinks, good luck with whatever you do!! That is sad, normally Target doesn't disappoint.
If you need coupons for huggie wipes, I'll give you ours when we get them.
I just found your blog through Traci's and your fam is SO cute! Great to see you are doing so well. You can check me out at ryandree.blogspot.com
i would totally try to return them. My husband will return anything at anytime. He will wear a pair of shorts for 3 or more months, and if they start to wear and tear, he returns them. I think he is crazy but he always manages to get a new pair. It's worth a shot. Ps..i think i saw u at the mall yesterday, we always go on thursday so we should meet up and hang next time:)
Post a Comment