So many of you know I LOVE my work out videos that my friend Tiffany got me into. Lindsay Brin is the woman on the videos!! She just came out with 4 new ones. I bought two of them and did them tonight!! SOOOO GREAT! I can already feel the soreness. I have never been into work out videos but these are good/hard and easy to follow and I am very uncoordinated so these go well with me. If you are interested then go to www.momsintofitness.com My Fav's are Boot Camp and Boot Camp 2 which are her first ones she came out with. I have all of them. She even has work out videos for each pregnancy trimester. They really work. I lost the first 10 pounds from having London when I was able to work out again in a month and a half!! Ok just thought I would let you all know if you were wanting to loose some weight!!
6 years ago


6 comments:
so glad you are liking the new videos! i did dance jam last night and it was way fun. the 45 minutes went by so fast! i kinda felt like a moron trying to do the "moves," and tyler was laughing at me, but it was a fun way to get a little bit of extra cardio in at night after running earlier in the day. i'm going to do another one today... probably shed 5 fast or core metabolic jump start. i was never into workout dvd's at all either til i got hers... and i'm hooked! i love the convenience of popping in a dvd (especially hers) and getting my cardio and toning (and hard core. not easy stuff) while my kids are napping or playing in the other room. it's awesome. glad you're hooked!
that is awesome! i would love to lose 10 lbs! great JOB! do not worry about the uncoodination. it's not a prerequisit to be awesome! lol i'm funny
I love to work out too but I find it hard to do that with two kids! So thanks for the heads up. By the way, you look great.
good to know, I like workout videos because sometimes it's the only way to get in a workout with kids. I have cable and have been doing some cheesy ones on demand but I have been looking for something else. I'll have to check it out.
You've told me about her and I need to try one. I have never been a workout video person, well I've never liked any workout really haha, but I got Jillian Michaels (biggest loser trainer)30 day shred video and I actually really like it. But now I need another video to change things up so I think I'm going to buy the boot camp one.
Sweet! Thanks for the tip! I just ordered the 4 pack of pregnancy and boot camp 2 dvd's with some birthday money I got. I'm stoked. I've only exercised like 3 times since I've been pregnant because I've been sick. Now the sickness is getting less frequent, so I NEED to start exercising. Hopefully the Dvd's will be a big help.
Thank you very much!
Post a Comment