Friday, September 18, 2009

10 Months!!


Well my little London turned 10 months yesterday. She is getting so big. She didn't have a doctor apt but I am guessing she still weighs 23 lbs!! Yes BIG GIRL!! She is crawling and getting into everything and she gets up on her knees like she is trying to stand up. Its so cute. Her top teeth have come through so she has 4 teeth now and she wants to eat everything we are eating!! We LOVE her to death and she is still sweet as ever but she is developing a little bit of a temper when she is hungry and if we take something away from her that she really wants but can't have!! She is also starting to wave when Dillon leaves for class in the morning! Anyhoo just a little update on London!!

4 comments:

Jessica Speed said...

She's gotten so big! Can't believe she's 10 months already!

Marissa and Blaine said...

10 months!??! Already?! Are you sure?! =)
Wow, time flies....

Darren and Traci said...

yeah as everyone else has said... 10 months!?! wow that just seems nuts. When people ask me how old Eliza is and I have to say 7 months I'm always like wait is that right, holy crap! I hate how fast the first year goes because then they get closer to the terrible twos and those seem to last forever! haha Your girls are adorable.

Don and Cathy said...

I'm so glad the top teeth finally broke through although I'm sad that I couldn't see them in the pix! Well, we'll see them on the cruise!!