

These are just pictures of London's top teeth that my mom and Dillon's mom wanted to see. She looks so much older with those teeth in...so sad! I had to lay under her so I could get a good shot but she was trying to attack the camera but at least I got the shot!!
6 years ago


7 comments:
ONG!! Those teeth are sooooo cute! What darling pix!!!
we cut macey's hair cause the back was longer than the top. so we just cut the back as short as the top. i can't stand when people leave their kids hair all uneven, just so they have some hair. i think it looks retarded... so i'll keep cutting it til it starts to grow in a little more evenly!
Wow, she does look a lot older! Crazy! I love your family picture! Beautiful! You look HOT! =)
Her teeth! So cute, and I loved reading your 5th anniversary post. I LOVED the pictures!
she is getting so big. love the teeth.
I love the toothy smile, so cute
So cute!!! shes getting so big!! love it!
Post a Comment