Monday, November 2, 2009

Carving The Pumpkins

We carved our pumpkins on Friday night. Once a month we have our pizza/movie night with Sydney so we let her stay up late (which does not happen often cause I am a stickler about bed time) and we watch a movie so we thought we should just carve our pumpkins at the same time. It really was Dillon doing the carving but we helped with getting the insides out. We took a picture of London with the pumpkins before we got started cause she needed to get to bed and she kept eating the pumpkin...YUCK...there is nothing she will not eat! I forgot to take pics of us actually doing that cause I am retarded but after we cleaned up then I remembered hehe but you get the idea!




These are Dillon's awesome pumpkins that he carved!! The pictures really don't do them justice. They look soooo much better in person and when it's dark and they are lit up. He spent so many hours working on them before our ward Halloween party. Sometime after we went to bed on Halloween night, someone stole them and everyone else's on the block. Dillon was bummed and Sydney bawled like a baby but at least it was after Halloween.







The girls with their loot that Dillon's mom sent in their Halloween package! London would only keep those silly glasses on for a second and then she just wanted to attack them. When Dillon and I put them on she would get all shy like she did not know who we were!


6 comments:

Morgan said...

LOVE the pumpkins! HE should enter a pumpkin carving competition! Your girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your husband is really good at carving pumpkins!

Candice said...

The pumpkins are awesome! I need some of that creativity/artistic ability.
As for pictures, you'll find the more kids you have (the busier you are) the more you forget about grabbing the camera. It's always an after thought, cuz getting the kids ready and situated comes first.....

Rachel said...

best looking pumpkins ever:)

Marissa and Blaine said...

Awesome pumpkins! Go Dillon! Did you guys camp out in the living room? That's awesome. We need to do that soon.

Brian & Jen said...

The Janecek Family loves Dillon's tribute to The Nightmare Before Christmas!!!!!!! It turned out PERFECT!!!