Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Question

So i want to change our blog address just so its not so easy to look us up on the internet cause when i went to type in our last name like on google, our blog was like the third link you could click on so i picked a name and changed it and then all of my friends list was gone and then no one would know what to change our name to on your friends list so what do I do. I went and changed it back until i figure out what to do. How do I get all of my friends on my new list?? Help me anyone who is a blog expert!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

i am not quite sure how to do that, but I know that you can go into your current blog settings and make it so that you can't search for it on Google. I think there are a few more "Safeguards" out there, but I'm not 100% sure what they are...hope that helps a little!