Friday, November 6, 2009

Trick or Treating!!

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Sydney had a good time. She lasted a lot longer. Last year we were only out for a half hour maybe and she wanted to go inside to open her candy but this year we were out for at least an hour if not longer. The weather really was PERFECT! Not too warm and not too cold. I only wish I would have taken some pics of the girls together in their costumes. I am not sure what I was thinking, obviously not a whole lot! GRRR There is always next year I guess!





Sydney always turns her head right before her picture is about to be taken..grrr

My little Lion!



Sydney was Thumbalina!

London's first sucker...she was doing pretty good till the last 20 min or so. I had to give her something to keep her in the stroller cause neither of us wanted to hold her cause she weighs a TON so I gave her one and she LOVED it of course.


Hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

your girls are darling. looks like they had a greta time:)

Chelan said...

Where's Dillon's costume? hehe
You girls looked so cute. You were much more festive than I was. I only thought about putting on some devil horns and then chickened out! :-)

Marissa and Blaine said...

What adorable kids you have!!! They look so darn cute in their costumes! You look just like your mom in those pictures too. Crazy!

Gae said...

You all look so cute in your costumes! I finally sat down to check out he blogs and it seems I've missed a lot! I love the glasses on the girls. HA!!! We are still talking about Dillon's pumpkins. It is so great that you guys are starting your own family traditions. What fun memories!