My baby is getting so big and is 14 months tomorrow. She is changing so much that when I look at little babies at church, London seems more like a big girl compared to the really little ones. She is still a sweet girl but she definitely has attitude but it's very controlled still, unlike her sister!! She will throw little fits and throw herself on the floor like a beached whale and then give a little whine and then get up and be done. It's so hard not to laugh. She walks and runs all the time and she LOVES to be outside, especially in the back yard eating rocks!! She LOVES her daddy so much and at times wants him more than me which is such a change from when Sydney was this age but Dillon is home more then when Sydney was a baby. Oh and her new thing is she loves necklaces, we call them her "pretties". She will find anything that she thinks could be a necklace and put it around her neck. She is so cute!! Well that is just a little update on miss London.
I just thought this picture was funny cause lately every time i get the camera out then she automatically closes her eyes and I so know she is doing it cause i want to take a picture..she is a stinker!!
6 years ago


1 comments:
This is hillarious! I want to kiss her darling little face!!!
Post a Comment