Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bathroom Talk

Sydney says some of the funniest things...this is what she said when I went to help her in the bathroom:

Sydney: "Mommy help, I dropped my toilet paper"!!

Me: I wipe her and help her get off

Sydney: "Can I have a camera like yours"?

Me: "well maybe when you are older"

Sydney: "Good cause i want to take a picture of my pee and put it on our blog".

Me: laughing

* What would make her think that!! haha

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally get it! Jaxon's Male body parts makes for lots of funny bathroom humor!

Michelle said...

That's hilarious!!

Don and Cathy said...

Oh, that Syd!!! We love her!!!

Steve and Allison said...

that made my day!! love it

jamieleighcall said...

Your daughter is hilarious. By the way, you look awesome. Have you been working out a ton?

As for us being on CHIP, it's sort of like Medicaid (only for people who make more than the Medicaid cutoff) except there is a monthly premium, copays, deductibles, etc. Jake lost his job last year and applied to 200+ jobs and was only offered one of them and took it (it was for a position at a non-profit environmental place doing something he loves but making 60% less than what he was making at his old firm, and they didn't offer any health insurance (hence, qualifying for CHIP.) I believe in Utah for a family of 5 you have to make less than $51000 to get the kids covered on CHIP. Anyway, I'm grateful for this program.

Hope you guys are doing well.

Brit said...

wow, that would be quite the blog!

Lindsey said...

Kids are so funny. Your girls are seriously too cute. They look JUST like you, which is fair, since you went through all the work, and continue to do so. I got robbed in that aspect of motherhood. Hey I'm coming to Mesa soon, maybe we oculd meet up at a park or something and let the girls play. I am sooooo jealous over your cruise. I think it would be a blast to go with my kids. It seems easier then having to arrange a babysitter and worrying about them the whole time. My sisters think I'm crazy, but seriously, I love my kids. I love the photo of you and your hubby that you have from the cruise and you posted it off to your side bar, you're looking pretty fox-ay! Take care!

Rachel said...

i love this...so funny:) just got ur comment...Carsyn would love to come play. Call me and we can set something up:)