Sunday, January 17, 2010

London Walking!!

5 comments:

shauna said...

I'm due at the end of March. We have scheduled the c-section for the 23rd. By the way-you look great! I don't know how you lose the weight so quickly but you look really good.

Ledalu said...

Wow! Seems like she was just learning to crawl. Time flies. Congratulations! Hehehe, now that she is walking, are you thinking about having another one, hehehe, just kidding. Then we could be pregnant together!

Gae said...

I love this video! It has been hard for me to comprehend that she is walking since she was just beginning to crawl the last we saw you! She is such a pretty little girl. I LOVE her red hair!!! Thanks for sharing Val!

Michelle said...

I can't believe that she is walking already. She is such a big girl now.

Don and Cathy said...

Wow! Speedy Gonzales!! What a cutie pie!!