So I just took Sydney to the dentist. This is the 4th or 5th time she has gone but I ALWAYS forget my camera so this is the first time on film. She is good at the Dentist now...it's taken a few years though to like it. I am bringing London next month..can hardly wait for that experience HA

Trying to get that whole mouth guard thing into her mouth so the fluoride can get on her teeth..does not seem like a smart way to me..does it look like it can fit? No and it didn't! She did not like that part.

All done and so glad!!
6 years ago


4 comments:
That flouride thiing is rediculous! Why did they try to put that in? So funny. I love the last picture of her. You are lucky that she's so good. Claire still freaks out. I'll have to show her these pictures so she can be brave like Sydney. Thanks for posting them :)
At least Syd doesn't have my old dentist with hairy nostrils! ugh! You'd think they'd have kid-sized floride trays!
She's so cute. My kids love the dentist. I was so ticked the last time we went in though. Allie was doing so well, not nervous at all, opened her mouth, they started brushing her teeth and the hygienist caught Allie's lip in the spinning part and cut her! Allie freaked and wouldn't let the dentist look in her mouth to save her life! haha So we'll see how the next visit goes :/
Our kids dentist doesn't do the fluoride trays, they send us home with a glove and fluoride in a packet and I put it on them before bed so it stays on their teeth longer. He says the trays with kids are a joke since they don't keep them in and it's only 5 minutes of contact. Maybe you could ask if they can do the packet thingy next time.
oh the dentist. so much fun. your kids are so big and i'm so excited your having a boy next! good for you.
Post a Comment