Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday London!!

Tomorrow is London's 2nd Birthday. It really seems like she was just born. I think 2 came faster than it did for Sydney. I don't know why but it just feels that way. I am excited for her to get bigger but am going to miss it cause I really enjoyed her as a baby. She has turned out nothing like I thought but I am looking forward to how she might change some more this next year! I love looking at pictures of the girls when they were babies cause they were so cute so these were just some cute ones of London. We are having her party tomorrow night so I will post pictures from that soon!


The day she came home...I cannot believe how little she was! Makes me so sad!

3 Months

5 Months

8 1/2 Months

11 Months

14 Months

18 Months

22 Months

1 comments:

Gae said...

It is amazing how quickly she has grown. She just gets cuter every time I see her pictures though. Happy Birthday London!