Monday, November 22, 2010

London's Party!!

Here are the pictures from London's party. She LOVES Elmo at the moment so it was an Elmo theme..of course cause I am RETARDED when it comes to taking pictures I did not take any good ones of all the decorations. It looked cute and she was so surprised when she woke up from her nap and they were all up. I dont think she knew what to think. It was cute. We just had my family come over that night to celebrate since she doesn't have any friends yet but we had a good time!!

When they woke up on her birthday!!

waiting for the cake

Blowing out the candle!

She got all embarrassed when we were singing to her..it was funny!

The kids playing limbo..the girls new favorite game for FHE so Sydney wanted to play it at the party!

Her favorite present(her dora cell phone is a close second) is this rocking horse I found on craigslist. They have one at this indoor play place we take the kids too and she loves it there so I got lucky and found one very similar to it.


Opening all her loot!



We got a smile..wha hoo!!

Her cute Elmo cake..Dillon did not like the way it turned out. He never does though but we all thought it was cute and London LOVED it and wanted Dillon to keep lifting her up to see it!!

3 comments:

The Wilkins Family said...

Cute Val! I love that Dillon can make such awesome cakes... that's pretty handy. Happy birthday London!!

Marissa and Blaine said...

Fun! That cake is awesome by the way!

Gae said...

Aaaahhh...to be two again. Well, I can't remember being two except for one incident but I'm sure those were the days. Tell Dillon that he did a great job on the cake--as usual!