Sorry Gay it took me so long to get these pictures on here. I kept forgetting and Dillon had mentioned you wanted to see the cakes. I wish I would have taken more shots like on the sides as well but I spaced and didn't.
These are the cakes Dillon did for my niece and nephews birthdays last month. One was a Mario party and the other, Tangled. He spent a lot of time decorating them and they turned out awesome!!

6 years ago


7 comments:
Dillion decorated those?!
Love them! So beautiful!
Holy Cow, he is so good! The tangled cake is so cute. Claire would love it, she is obsessed with Tangled!
man, he has some mad cake making skills! Wish I had a tenth of it.
these are awesome! i need one!
Wow, did you or Dillan make these? Awesome! I love the story about Sydney and your hubby, that is so funny! Hang in there Val just a few more weeks left!
wow...I'd really like to take credit for Dillon's incredible cake decorating abilities...but he has way surpassed his mama! Nice job son!
Post a Comment